Customers are looking for companies they can trust to play a positive role in their everyday lives.
At UniCredit, we are dedicated to creating value for all our clients, employees and stakeholders by providing real solutions to real needs.
In this era of change, the banking sector is also in flux, with evolving regulation, macroeconomic conditions and customer behaviours. Our simple commercial banking model and our "One Bank" approach ensure that we use our distinctive assets to remain a pan-European winner, delivering sustainable, long-term profitability through strong relationships with all our stakeholders.
Pan-European Commercial Bank
81% of revenues from Commercial Banking1
Second largest provider of corporate loans in Europe2
Top rank by assets in Europe3
n.1 in Austria and CEE by assets
n.2 in Italy and n.3 in Germany by assets
1. Data as of 4Q18, including CBK Italy, CBK Germany, CBK Austria, CEE and Fineco.
2. Data as of 4Q18, based on available public data; peers include: BNP, Deutsche Bank, Santander, HSBC, ISP and Société Générale. FX exchange rate as at 30 September 2018.
3. Data as of 3Q18 based on available public data. For Austria, ranking on single entities on the basis of annual ﬁgures as of FY17. For Germany, only private banks; for CEE, Erste, KBC, Intesa Sanpaolo, OTP, RBI and SocGen with data as of 3Q18, where disclosed, except for KBC (1H18) and SocGen (FY17).
Local and international expertise
Unique Western, Central and Eastern European network
Strong presence in 14 core countries4
Extended network around the globe
26 million clients5
4. Italy, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Russia and Turkey.
5 Data as of 4Q18, including all clients in Turkey.
Market leading products and services
Local excellence in core markets
Best in class CIB products provider
n.1 EMEA6 Covered Bonds
Syndicated Loans in EUR in Italy,
Germany, Austria and CEE
n.2 SSA7 bonds in EMEA EUR
6. Source: Dealogic; data from league tables as of 2018 - by volume.
7. Sovereign, Supranational and Agency.
Serving customers: success stories
"One Bank" model
Our "One Bank" model is based on central support and local excellence.
We provide our clients with a full commercial offer which harnesses strong synergies between our businesses, including Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management.